Pressure Washing Services in Southampton
- Promotes a positive first impression leaving your property bright and clean.
- Removes build of moss and algae from the flooring making it safe and less hazardous.
- Removes serious spillages to maintain public safety.
- Increases the longevity of your assets through regular maintenance.
Why invest in Pressure Washing Service’s?
An environmentally kinder way to create a clean appearance to the exterior of your property, in an efficient and cost-effective service. Pressure Washing Services effectively remove grime, mould, algae, moss, loose paint, graffiti, chewing gum, dirt and many other unwanted substances from commercial, domestic and industrial properties in Southampton. Regular pressure washing can help cut down these risks and end up saving the business money in maintenance costs.
What are the benefits of Pressure Washing?
- Being mindful of the effect harsh chemicals may have on the surrounding environment, Pressure Washing is a gentler way to create a cleaner appearance.
- Improve the appeal of your property, prevent costly repairs and promote the health and safety of your workforce by investing in the regular upkeep of your property.
- Certain building materials, such as brick, may deteriorate over time if it’s left unwashed.
For more information call us on 0800 622 6050
Or fill out the form and we’ll be in touch
Is Pressure Washing dangerous?
You may be tempted to carry out pressuring washing at home with light-weight equipment. However, even the lightest equipment can release a dangerous level of pressure. As an experienced user you may apply the incorrect setting on the wrong surface, which can cause irreversible damage to the surface you are working on. Also, more importantly you could cause injury to yourself or the people nearby. We would always recommend that a professional operator with certified equipment is appointed to carry out this specialist service.
How does Pressure Washing work?
Water gets the job done… however as we have all experienced some dirt is so engrained it requires an extra helping hand. Ordinarily that extra pair of hands may be a cleaning chemical. However, we avoid the use of chemicals (where possible) so in the case of Pressure Washing our extra pair of hands is pressure.
Pressure Washing uses a high-pressure jet of hot or cold water to lift the dirt free from the surface. As its water it doesn’t damage most hard surfaces, but we would always suggest a patch test application on surfaces prior to carrying out a full pressure washing service.
How long does it take to Pressure Wash driveway?
The length of time it takes to clean a driveway is purely dependant on the size of the area. The professional cost of a Pressure Washing Services is often charged by the SQM rate and the company would be able to provide you with an estimated work time for this task to be completed.
Is it ok to Pressure Wash the driveway and do I need to seal it after?
In most cases a Pressure Washer can be used to clean your driveway, however, please follow the guidelines in our F.A.Q. “is pressure washing dangerous?” and patch test the area first to ensure the surface is suitable for pressure washing. After cleaning your driveway, it would be beneficial to seal your driveway as this has many benefits, apart from being aesthetically appealing. A sealant will protect your driveway from all weathers, to help to reduce usage wear and tear.
Why choose Coastline Facilities Support Services LTD for your Pressure Washing Services?
Pressure washing can instantly transform your property but before you power up your machine give us a call for a no obligation quote, as you may be surprised at the time and money, we can save you for an outstanding and safely executed service. At Coastline Facilities we carry out a wide range of specialist exterior cleaning services which include Pressure Washing Services.
Our commercial teams have the skills, knowledge and expertise to carry out Pressure Washing technology to remove grime, mould, algae, moss, loose paint, graffiti, chewing gum and dirt from commercial, domestic and industrial properties in Southampton and the South of the UK.
- Over 20 years experience, providing Pressure Washing Services in Southampton and the South of the UK.
- Industry leading technology, we clean exterior areas with minimal disruption
- Save time and money for an outstanding and safely executed service.
- Proven track record and testimonials to support the standard of work we provide.
- 24-hour emergency call out service to remove serious spillages to maintain public safety.
Where do we travel and what days do Coastline Facilities provide pressure washing services?
We work in Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth and Poole, whilst frequently travelling outside of Hampshire and Dorset, offering pressure washing services in Buckinghamshire, Wiltshire, London and other surrounding areas. All Pressure Washing services are provided 7 days a week, including out of hours services as requested.