Coronavirus Cleaning Services (Covid-19) in Southampton
- Virucides are non-toxic and safely applied to many surfaces, reducing the risk of infection
- The latest technologies provide you with a service that guarantees a sanitised result
- Build customer and employee confidence in the sanitisation of your workplace
- Maintain health and well-being, creating peace of mind for everyone
With COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak effecting UK’s businesses, Coastline are on hand to help.
How can we assist your business during this unprecedented time?
With COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak effecting UK’s businesses, Coastline Facilities Support Services LTD are on hand to help. Our teams are trained in the use of specialist fogging and deep cleaning equipment to carry out infection control cleaning to the interior and exterior of premises;
- Clinics & veterinary surgeries
- Doctor surgeries
- Dentists & health centres
- Schools and colleges
- Nursing homes
- Delivery vehicles
- Ambulances, Mortuaries
- Spas & Gyms
- Internal play areas
- Office blocks
- Delivery vehicles
- High traffic internal pedestrian areas
- Shopping centres
- Public transport
Why choose Coastline Facilities Support Services LTD for your infection control cleaning?
- We developed our infection control cleaning services based on guidelines provided by Public Health England. According to the CDC and the World Health Organisation, the coronavirus can be contracted through highly touched areas and surfaces. Therefore, effective sanitisation and disinfectant services are vital in slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- Our sanitation and disinfection services are carried out with BS EN 1276 certified virucides. This means that they have been lab-tested against many viruses and have been proven effective.
- The virucides Coastline Facilities Support Services LTD use are non-toxic and can be safely applied to all sorts of surfaces, effectively reducing the risk of infection.
- All operatives wear approved and certified personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, goggles and protective overshoes.
- We are a friendly, family run business based in Southampton that you can trust and rely on to provide a high-quality service at an affordable price.
*BS EN 1276 is the European standard for the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants. To pass this standard, products must prove a germ kill rate of 99.999% within 5 minutes of contact.
For more information call us on 0800 622 6050
Or fill out the form and we’ll be in touch
Exterior Infection Control Cleaning
Our exterior infection control cleaning services in Southampton all include an initial specialist site inspection to produce a personalised cleaning programme that caters for all surface types. Our teams operate using a mobile unit to draw the virucidal chemical solution from the mobile unit and expertly apply to the required surfaces. The virucides we use are non-toxic and can be safely applied to many surfaces, effectively reducing the risk of infection.
Interior Infection Control Cleaning – First Phase Touch Point and Sanitisation
Primarily for Infection Control Cleaning, business owners need to be vigilant of surfaces frequently touched. This is often referred to as touch-point cleaning and while we recognise that every business has bespoke areas that require attention, there are common areas for most businesses that fall into this category; offices, conference rooms, canteens and cafeterias, locker rooms and receptions, bathrooms and hygiene facilities including lavatories, toilets, shower rooms and handwashing stations, dispensaries including, medical & first aid stations, emergency showers and eyewash stations.
The areas above should be cleaned at least daily and if possible, these areas should be cleaned between shifts. Businesses should use a commercial disinfecting wipe, detergent and water, using commercial antimicrobial products. The general cleaning guideline is that the more people who have contact with these surfaces, the more frequently that surface should be cleaned.
Interior Infection Control Cleaning – Second Phase Fogging
As an alternative to conventional specialist cleaning, fogging kills all but 0.0001% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Fogging is effective at removing MRSA and kills a wide range of pathogens. Fogging leaves your premises as infection-free as is possible and you can reopen your premises just six hours after the treatment. Our fogging equipment supplied by Streamline is designed for;
- Disease preventions
- Much more
The liquid is atomised to create a very fine fog which binds to surfaces to disinfect on contact. The fogging equipment has multiple spray nozzles to produce different size droplets for various applications. After fogging you only need to leave the indoor areas for 45 mins afterwards and ventilated areas for only 10-15 minutes, before re-occupation.
Where do we travel and what days do Coastline Facilities provide infection control cleaning services?
We work in Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth and Poole, whilst frequently travelling outside of Hampshire and Dorset, offering infection control cleaning services in Buckinghamshire, Wiltshire, London and other surrounding areas.
All infection control cleaning programmes are provided 7 days a week, including out of hours services as requested.