Planned Preventative Maintenance Services in Southampton
- Reduce downtime and safeguard fewer business interruptions.
- Increase asset life for your equipment and property.
- Improve business efficiency, as maintained assets remain effective and productive.
- Support the workplace by maintaining the health and safety of your environment.
Planned preventative maintenance (PPM) is often referred to as planned maintenance whereby a programme of maintenance services is scheduled in monthly, quarterly or annually to ensure machinery, services and equipment are all maintained to minimise the risk of partial failure or disrepair, minimising business interruption and avoiding costly disasters.
Planned preventative maintenance services act as a preventative measure to limit the risk of breakdown resulting in the need for reactive maintenance services.
Reactive maintenance services may interrupt business operations, leading to expensive repairs or replacement. Planned preventative maintenance services can include some or all the following skills such as plumbing, cleaning, joiners, decorating, plastering, electrical, roofing, fascia and guttering repairs.
For more information on PPM services in Southampton call us on 0800 622 6050
Or fill out the form and we’ll be in touch!
Why choose Coastline Facilities for your Planned Preventative Maintenance services (PPM)?
Planned preventative maintenance involves careful planning and scheduling, especially for larger commercial and industrial properties in Southampton and the South West where sites are more complex with varying demands on your business.
That’s why Coastline Facilities Support Services are on hand to assist your business, providing a programme of maintenance works that mitigate the risk of business interruptions and minimising downtime. With our out of hours package we can provide a schedule that is both affordable and flexible. Our maintenance teams provide planned preventative maintenance services in exterior cleaning, decorating, roofing, fascia and guttering repairs.
We offer packages that are either time based, or condition monitored dependant on what is best fit for you and your business.
- Time-based preventative maintenance packages involve the scheduling of maintenance at regular intervals according to the demands of your industry.
- Condition-based preventative maintenance packages are created around a set of indicators. The indicators that determine the package are based on the existing condition of the equipment or condition of the property.
Should you have any domestic or commercial maintenance enquiries, no matter how small or large, please contact us using our email contact form or alternatively please call 0800 622 6050.
Contact us today to arrange a complimentary site visit to create a bespoke PPM package that works for you and your workforce.
- Many years’ experience providing PPM services for commercial and industrial properties.
- Reliable and affordable PPM packages for small businesses.
- Complimentary estimates with no call out charges.
- Reduce your annual maintenance costs and enhance your property.
- Industry leading technology, to maintain commercial and industrial properties with minimal disruption.
- Proven track record and testimonials to support the standard of work we provide.
Where do we travel and what days do Coastline Facilities provide Planned Preventative Maintenance services?
We work in Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth and Poole, whilst frequently travelling outside of Hampshire and Dorset. We also offer Planned Preventative Maintenance services in Buckinghamshire, Wiltshire, London and other surrounding areas. All Planned Preventative Maintenance services are provided 7 days a week, including out of hours services if needed.